Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Hello November

(via Untitled | We Heart It):

November is here, which means that winter is just around the corner and I simply cannot believe how quickly 2015 has gone!

Here is everything I have to anticipate this month. 
  • My first assessment for my second year is due this month, which is a little unnerving as I know that this year my work actually counts and I need to do well. I think there will be a few cramming sessions in the library over the coming weeks. 
  • Being at university means that me and my house mates have to start planning for Christmas early as everyone heads home around mid-December. This means that we can start decorating the flat and organising Secret Santa - I love Christmas! 
  • I turn 20 at the end of the month, and I am a little sad about the fact that I will no longer be a teenager. 
  • To celebrate my birthday me and my mum are going down to Bristol to see our all time favourite musical, Mary Poppins. It seems an apt way to end my teenage years by going to see something that was so important to me during my childhood. 
  • One of my best friends is going to France for five months at the end of November to work at a ski resort for the whole season. It's such a fantastic opportunity but I can't deny how much I'm going to miss her, especially as she only lives around the corner from me! She is having a party before she leaves to say goodbye to everyone which I know will be a great send off. 
  • I can start to look at booking flights and getting some of the logisitics organised for Camp Thailand this month - I don't leave until the end of June but I'm still so excited!
A lot of people think of November as a sort of bleak month, but I think I've got enough to keep me happy until December and the true planning for Christmas begins!

What are you looking forward to this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment