Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Halloween 2015: Chucky

This year for Halloween I decided to work with the fact that I'm a baby-faced ginger and went as Chucky. 


For my make up I followed this incredible tutorial by MissJessicaHarlow. The only changes I made were using red lipstick around my eye as I couldn't find any bright red eye shadow (does anyone know where I might be able to get some next year?) and I cheated with the stitches by using black liquid eye liner instead of gluing on actual thread. The video was really informative and easy to follow without going on for ages and I will definitely be using her tutorials again! 



There are proper Chucky costumes available for around £30 on Amazon but being a student I couldn't face spending that kind of money on something I will only wear once. I dug out my dungaree shorts from summer and bought a cheap striped vest in the Topshop sale. I paired the look with red Converse trainers as there is no obligation to wear heels when going out at uni - which I love.

For my hair I roughly curled it in sections using my curling wand, backcombed and used a lot of hairspray. Although Chucky has straight hair in the movies I thought this look was a little more 'wild' and my hair never stays straight anyway!

What do you guys think of my costume and what did you go as for Halloween this year?

Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment