Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

Room Tour

Inspired by the lovely Amy over at The Creative Outlook, when I moved in to my new university flat I took some pictures to show to you all.

Student accommodation has a bit of a bad reputation, and it is partly deserved, as the rooms do look slightly prison cell-like when you first walk in. However, some pretty bedding, a few posters and putting things on the shelves really do make all the difference. 

Here is my room this year. 


Various posters. I adore my Alice in Wonderland Spineless Classic, which is the entire book printed on to one page in a gorgeous design! They are available in lots of titles so you can view the full collection here


Shelving. Full of stationary (I have a slight obsession with Paperchase) boring theory books which I'll actually have to study very soon and photos that I got printed using Snapfish. I was very impressed by the price and speedy delivery of my photos. 



My bed. The bedding and fairy lights are from Wilko and the blanket was made by my aunty as a moving in present last year.

Let me know what you think in the comments! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww your room looks lovely!
    I especially like the crochet blanket your auntie made you, I managed to pick one up at a vintage fair last year and love it.
    It makes me miss student halls, I am moving into my house this year for my second year at university and I am slightly worried.. But like you said, with a few posters and nice decorations it is easy to make it feel like home.

    Jodie | a-textile-perspective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete