Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Shopping Haul

Yesterday I went on a shopping trip, and despite not looking for anything in particular, I ended up doing pretty well. 


Hat - Dorothy Perkins 
Cosmetic bag - Next
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins 

Firstly, I adore my new pinafore dress and the turtle neck top to go underneath, I can't wait to have an opportunity to wear it! While shopping I noticed a lot of deep reds and burgundys - great colours for autumn/winter, and this dress fits in to the trend quite well. It's a retro-looking piece which is something I really like and it will definitely be able to see me through the last few weeks of summer and into the autumn months. 

I've been lusting after one of these hats for a while, so when I spotted one in Dorothy Perkins for £14 I just couldn't resist. I'm not sure how much I'll actually wear it, as hats are quite a daring look for me, but I'm sure that it will add a touch of cool to any outfit. 

Jumpers are my favourite thing about autumn/winter, and the only thing that gets me through the post-summer blues is snuggling in to some gorgeous new knits. As this jumper is quite thin it should make dressing for 9am lectures easy when I go back to university next month. 

My nail varnish collection is ever expanding despite the fact that I work with food and therefore cannot paint my nails, However, I decided that they now need a bag of their own, rather than taking up space in my also expanding make up bag (you can read about my new found love of make up here). I love the bold print on this bag and it is the perfect size for what I need. Now I might have to buy a few new colours to fill it up a little more...

Finally, the shoes! A pair of smart black ballet pumps are always a key piece, they are great for shopping, work experience and for those nights on the town when you simply cannot face wearing heels. The little bows on the heel are absolutely adorable and I am sure that I will get plenty of wear of them. 

As soon as I get an opportunity to wear my lovely new clothes I will be uploading an outfit post for you to see. 

Have you bought anything new lately? 



No comments:

Post a Comment